We work together to continually develop and implement sustainable solutions. Through Green Thread, our environmental sustainability platform, we bring innovative and efficient solutions to life. We are passionately focused on reducing the environmental impact within our operations.
Here are just a few ways we work to make our campus more environmentally conscious:
Did you know Dining Services sources food from many local farmers, growers and distributors? The list changes throughout the year depending on seasonality and availability. However, here is a sampling of a few of our partners:
- Kilcoyne Farms, Brasher Falls, NY
- Meier's Artisan Cheese, Fort Covington, NY
- Carriage House Bakery, Potsdam, NY
- Martin's Farms, Potsdam, NY
Reusable To-Go Containers
1. Dine at Ross-Brooks, The Servery or Main Street Café & ask for a reusable container.
2. Redeem your token with the cashier. (No token? Pay $5 to join)
3. Enjoy your food anywhere!
4. Return empty container to the Servery dish room, Ross-Brooks Cashier or to a redemption machine. (located in Cheel, ERC & TAC)
5. Retrieve a token.
6. Redeem for a clean container at your next meal.